Harris Wood Eco-Friendly/Sustainable Floors
Eco Friendly/ Sustainable Floors
Harris Wood Floors
- Since 1898 in East Tennessee near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, our floors were made where environmental responsibility is a serious matter.
- Our wood is reaped inside 500 miles of our factory lowering transport and handling.
- Locally sourced only from decently managed renewable, sustainable hardwood forest.
- 100% natural real hardwood 5-ply engineered flooring- no composites.
- Made using environmentally friendly manufacturing methods-100% of the tree is utilized either as flooring or as fuel for our institution.
- CARB 93120 ULEF Compliant-the severe U.S. guidelines for formaldehyde emissions, and also are made using ULEF adhesives.
Floor Score Verified- Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 satisfying school classrooms and private office guidelines, and emissions criteria of LEEDS v5, CHPS, the Green Guide for Health Care, and acknowledged by many healthy building programs. Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring has more information for those interested.
The Cork Flooring and Luxury Vinyl Cork Flooring:
- Environmentally sustainable. Natural Cork bark reaping method is done by craftsmen every 9 years with hand axes not hurting the tree extending the tree’s life for over 200 years.