Wholesale Cork Flooring Planks
Cork flooring is a great alternative to traditional hardwood flooring because it is made from a highly renewable resource. Coming from the bark of cork oak trees, it is periodically harvested from living trees, then ground up before being compressed into resin-bound sheets for use as flooring. Other advantages include:
- Cork is an incredible insulator, rivaled only by wool carpeting.
- Cork flooring is hypoallergenic, as it repels the clinging of dust and other particles.
- Cork flooring planks have some antimicrobial properties and repel insects and vermin alike.
- Planks are exceedingly easy to maintain.
- They can also be refinished very easily, just like hardwoods.
- They’re very soft, which means that walking along them is less punishing for your legs and feet.
- The same properties that make them soft and great insulators also make them great as a noise-reduction measure.
Give us a call for a quote on our wholesale cork flooring or to learn more about whether or not cork is the best option for your upcoming home renovation project!
There are no products in this collection.