Wholesale Cork Flooring Planks
Cork flooring is a great alternative to traditional hardwood flooring because it is made from a highly renewable resource. Coming from the bark of cork oak trees, it is periodically harvested from living trees, then ground up before being compressed into resin-bound sheets for use as flooring. Other advantages include:
- Cork is an incredible insulator, rivaled only by wool carpeting.
- Cork flooring is hypoallergenic, as it repels the clinging of dust and other particles.
- Cork flooring planks have some antimicrobial properties and repel insects and vermin alike.
- Planks are exceedingly easy to maintain.
- They can also be refinished very easily, just like hardwoods.
- They’re very soft, which means that walking along them is less punishing for your legs and feet.
- The same properties that make them soft and great insulators also make them great as a noise-reduction measure.
Give us a call for a quote on our wholesale cork flooring or to learn more about whether or not cork is the best option for your upcoming home renovation project!