The laminate collections from Mannington are some of the strongest and environmentally safest flooring with realistic hardwood and tile designs on the market. This flooring is FloorScore certified, which means that is low in emissions, as it is comprised of 70% recycled materials that use low-VOC inks and adhesives. Our laminate collection has been awarded several awards for styling and execution more than any other, which means more than two dozen in the last five years. The laminate provides advantages over the other flooring types. You should definitely get the NALFA certification seal rather than risk quality somewhere else. We say pick the laminate flooring that has been excessively tested, proven by a third-party facility and ensured to be of the best quality. You don’t have to take our word for it, that why Mannington has the North American Laminate Flooring Associate (NALFA) Certification seal. This seal shows that our floors passed 10 vigorous execution tests. Also, our floors go along with all CARB (California Air Resource Board) requirements. We provide the industry’s greatest quality laminate flooring on the market. The NALFA certification seal proves all that we say. Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring has more information for customers who are interested.
Adura is the quickest growing category in the flooring business and the up-and-coming of luxury vinyl. Adura gives the appearance and elegance of wood, tile, or stone without concern. Comes in a wide range of shapes, sizes, textures, and installation choices, Adura is made to appear and feel like the real deal, simple to maintain, and is backed by a limited lifetime residential 6 year light commercial warranty. Since we know you care about the effect of our products, Adura is FloorScore certified so that it meets the indoor air quality guidelines so you can pick Adura with confidence that its good for your house and family. If you want more information, go to woodwudy.com.
U.S. Patent 6,291,078; U.S. Patent 6,218,001; U.S. Patent 7,384,697 and other patents pending.
Engineered Hardwood Technology:
Richly crafted for improved performance. Engineered Hardwood flooring is genuine hardwood and the word “engineered” just means that it is made a particular way. There are several advantages to picking engineered over a solid product. Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring has more information on this product.
Here are the facts:
- Engineered hardwoods are composed of many layers, or “plies” that are glued together in a cross-grain design. This type of build is more durable than an individual piece of solid wood and its more structurally sound so that it won’t buckle, gap, cup, or twist.
- They can be put down below grade and direct to concrete whereas solid hardwood cannot.
- From an environmental responsibility standpoint:
- Using Northern veneers for the top layer of their engineered hardwood allows for the most beautiful colors and resistance to the different seasons of expansion and contraction.
From an environmental responsibility standpoint:
- Only half as many trees are used than with solid floors
- Quicker growing, renewable wood is utilized for inner plies
- Mannington facilities recycle its mill waste for energy
- Their products contain no VOCs as it uses only water-based finishes
Mannington uses a formaldehyde free glue that is as good as or better and meets the highest indoor air quality standards.