Bona Traffic HD Commercial Finish
Bona Traffic HD is for hardwood floor owners with an uncompromising attitude towards durability, being green and looking beautiful. Significantly outperforms all urethane finishes, including Bona Traffic, in durability at 24 hours.
NEW FULL CURE TIME!
For best results:
3-4 hours: Floor may be walked on with stocking feet only, depending on conditions
72 hours: Lift and place furniture back on the floor - DO NOT DRAG. Use felt floor protectors on all items that come in contact with floor
72 hours: Floor may be cleaned using Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner and a Bona Microfiber Mop. Place walk-off mats and area rugs on floor.
KEY BENEFITS• Unsurpassed scuff, scratch and chemical resistance at full cure
• Very low VOCs - less than 150
• Very low odor
• No sealer needed over a stained floor
• Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
• Available in Commercial Satin, Commercial Semi-Gloss, and Commercial Extra Matte
• Fast drying – approximately 2-3 hours
• Nonflammable with a non-offending odor
• Water clean-up • GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Bona Traffic HD Matte Water Based Wood Floor Commercial Finish - 1 Gallon
- Commercial Satin WT155618001
- Commercial Semi Gloss WT155318001
- Commercial Extra Matte WT155918001
Everything was as advertised!
Job came out great.
Still not received my order appears to be lost have tried talking to the company and to fedex still nothing from either still waiting to hear something if I don’t receive soon will have to go another route
I don't think I will ever use another poly again. I went with Amberseal as the base and then Traffic HD in Matte finish for the gooch slap on top. Very easy to work with - I used a stain pad for the Amberseal and then a finish roller for the Traffic. I am a novice but my floors look bonariffic. 1852 colonial - "believe and they shall be restored!" - Psalm 22 verse floor
Just finished our oak stairs with Bona HD. Great product. Was easy to use, great results.