Somerset Hand Crafted SolidPlus Engineered White Oak 3 1/4, 4 & 5" Random Width 1/2" Thick Hardwood
Somerset-Hand Crafted Collection-SolidPlus Engineered-White Oak
Beautiful soft hand scraping; available in Appalachian Oak, giving you moderate variation or Maple giving you a very clean low variation appearance. Choose from a wide random width plank to Huge wide random width giving you a modern look with a touch of rustic warmth. Somerset’s Solid Plus Offers Features that only Somerset engineered hardwood has with its 3 mm thick sawn face; the thickest layer of hardwood available. Giving you an amazing appearance and with its 8-ply cross-grain construction gives Somerset the best stability for an engineered flooring on the market today. This allows you to get and extremely wide plank and know that your planks will NOT bow or cup due to normal moisture and temperature changes that occur on a regular basis. All of our hand crafted are available in random widths giving you a nice modern look with a touch of rustic feel. Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring has the entire collection available at unbeatable pricing and is your one stop shop for all things flooring.
Hand Crafted Specifications
SOLIDPLUS® ENGINEERED FLOORING
- THICKNESS: 1/2" (nominal)
- WIDTHS: 3-1/4" - 4" -5" Random Widths (Hickory, Maple and White Oak)
- 6" (Hickory, Maple)
- 7" (White Oak)
- CONSTRUCTION: 3mm (nominal) Wear Layer; 8 Plies
- LENGTHS: Random up to 6-1/2'
- PROFILE: Eased Edge; Eased End
- FINISH: Ultimate™ UV-Cured Aluminum Oxide/Urethane
- LIMITED WARRANTY: 50-Year Finish Wear; Lifetime Structural
- RESIDENTIAL: 50-Year Finish Wear; Lifetime Structural
- COMMERCIAL: 5-Year Finish Wear; Lifetime Structural
In order to view the specification information for this product,you must have a PDF reader installed, such as "Adobe Acrobat Reader".